The ideal clinical documentation curriculum:
- Reinforces excellent documentation practices and eliminates risky behaviors
- Explains why documentation is important and improves patient care
- Demonstrates how the determination of quality and reimbursement is dependent on documentation
- Instructs clinicians on the purpose of the clinical documentation integrity team and on the quintessential CDI conditions
The icd10md bundle provides this robust education in three easily digestible modules at a discounted price:
- Best Documentation Practices: The Good, The Bad, and The Risky
- Documentation to Demonstrate Quality of Care (and Reimbursement)
- Clinical Documentation: How CDI Can Help
This set is optimal for the hospitalist, internist, intensivist, and medical admitting physicians (targeted education for the surgical provider is currently in production). The modular set is also perfect for resident and advanced practitioner education and onboarding of new physicians.
Help your providers help you by purchasing the icd10md bundle today!