What information do we collect?
- We do not collect any sensitive data, such as race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, sexuality, or biometric data.
- The collection of personal information is necessary in order to process online transactions and to deliver products.
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, communicate with us via email, or submit a testimonial.
- You may visit our site anonymously, but if you order a product or membership, or communicate with us, we may ask for information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or institutional affiliation.
- Additionally, like most website operators, we may collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request
- If purchasing our learning modules, we may collect potentially-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses when logged in. This information will not be disclosed to third-party entities.
- For your security, we never save or store any credit card information.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies.” Please refer to the “cookies” section below for more information regarding cookies.
What do we do with your information?
- Your information may be used to determine which content is of value to our website visitors.
- Your information may assist use in responding to customer service requests.
- We need your information to process transactions.
- We may use your email to contact you periodically, such as when new offerings become available or to inform you that your product term is expiring.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to any other outside parties.
Do we use “cookies”?
Cookies are small files that a site transfers to your computer’s hard drive through the web browser that enables the site’s system to recognize your browser to capture and remember certain information. We utilize cookies to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. Cookies may also assist us compiling data about site traffic and interactions.
How do we protect your information?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.